Saturday, April 30, 2011

MAKING SLOW BUT STEADY STRIDES

Im done with the costume and ready to design the first Villian.  I hope all of this planing is worth it, I feel like I should of started pages like a week ago.  But this is what the professionals recommend, so Im taking my time and preparing everything carefully so I don't shoot myself in the foot later on. 

It was very difficult to come up with an original costume, that was also practicle in every situation.  For example; does his costume look good from the back, will it make since if someone jumps on his back, will it work with wind in ANY direction, can he move his arms up and down, can he hang up side down, is it reasonably simple to draw over and over again, does he look like any current characters, does the costume fit the genre of the story, and could it be made in real life, for cosplay and movies.  These are all the questions I asked myself when designing his costume.  I think I came up with something really awesome and iconic.  I wish I could show you, but I should probably copy right him first.

No comments:

Post a Comment